And all the boy moose go mwaekkkkkkkkk
Who watched Princess Diaries 2 would know that line. It made me burst out laughing each time I watch that scene. It's idiotically hilarious! Anyhoooo, it's been a pretty week (except for the fact I've been lazing around at home likka sloth since Tuesday). And it's prettier cause me and the girlies are going for our first date in like a gazillion years! It's making me happy because like finally there's a proper and official reason for me to play dress up mehehehe~
Oh and hello human beings, it's the Great Singapore Sale! Like what time is it? It's shop-till-you-drop time. It's like everywhere you turn the word SALE is haunting you. Gosh gosh gosh I have to restrain myself! Been swiping The Card like swiping is all I do. And hello it's only the beginning of the GSS. But I'm looking forward to more bargains though. So yay for the GSS!