Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This happy feeling

My days teaching the boys at ACS may be over but I'll be officially employed, as a relief teacher again starting next week! Heeh with the mentel girlf in the whole entire world, Mastura (and yes her, yet again). And this time round we're taking the graduating batch and will be responsible for the results they get so we're really crossing our fingers that all turn out fine! And that the kids are tad bit angelic and willing to cooperate with us. Let's just hope so. Mum's so excited that I'm teaching (like she always is) that she keeps buying me clothes. Its as though the spring cleaning we recently had was redundant or smth. Heehee she meant well so I'm thankful and yes I love you ibu.

Eversince I started teaching at ACS, Mastura and I have been stuck together like glue doing similar things! Right miss mentel? Heh heh we went to town today for a shopping date.Well she did the shopping while I played the role of the thoughtful considerate girlfriend since me and mum have done more than enough shopping last weekend. Smiggle just have the most adorable stationery that I just gotta get smth in which I did got smth cute for a gift! Teeeheeeeheeeheee makes me feel bubbly at the thought of it (not Smiggle kay but the gift part). Okay laffffchu human beanies like bumblebee heeheehee.