
I simply love this girlies of mine. Teehee spent half of the day at NUS' Open House together with Hazz and Mastura. FASS. NUS goodie bag. FRANK debit card. Barbarella-like lecturer. Coincidental meetings with babycakes. Angsty makcik. Being talked into choosing Law as one of the options. Pretty birthday present (heehee thanks Hazzy wuzzy). Endless chit-chat in the train.
Oh and before heading to the open house, opened the mailbox and saw what Fatuunie sent me! An envelop containing a letter and a bag of fluffy marshmellow. To my dearest Fatin, you have no idea how sweet you are and thanks for being such an angel when the three of us are just in the mean girl mode. Hazz and Mas I am so thankful I have the both of you heeeh. To conclude, I'll never ever replace you girls with anything else cause it feels just right, just the four of us being all giggly and happy together.