
Alhamdulillah, all praises to the Almighty, we're where we want to be. Bahas finals will be recorded at Mediacorp studio this coming Sunday, 3rd July at 3.30pm. It will then be aired on a Saturday, 9th July on Suria. Its a match against Madrasah Wak Tanjong Al-Islamiah as the proposition and Millennia Institute as the opposition. The motion sounds: the Singapore art scene has yet to receive enough support. I am so excited for this Sunday I swear! Four papers down for Prelim I. Three more papers coming up. Still on the topic of bahas heeeh, meetings in school are always filled with laughters and retarded moments of course. I am so happy to be blessed with such a loveable team!
Now on a totally random note, while I was in the bus on the way back home, there was this massive jam on the expressway. That's when I noticed different types of cars, varying in size, colour, quality and value. But in the jam, every of the cars are to wait till there's spaces in their lane for them to move. Which is to say, when in a jam, all cars become the same. It suddenly struck upon me that we human beings, no matter how we look like, what's the colour of our skin, what type of house we live in, the amount of money we have in the bank, we're the same, all of us. And for a split second, I was touched by my own thoughts heehee. Kay lafffff you honeybees like my pretty baby pink trashbin.
Now on a totally random note, while I was in the bus on the way back home, there was this massive jam on the expressway. That's when I noticed different types of cars, varying in size, colour, quality and value. But in the jam, every of the cars are to wait till there's spaces in their lane for them to move. Which is to say, when in a jam, all cars become the same. It suddenly struck upon me that we human beings, no matter how we look like, what's the colour of our skin, what type of house we live in, the amount of money we have in the bank, we're the same, all of us. And for a split second, I was touched by my own thoughts heehee. Kay lafffff you honeybees like my pretty baby pink trashbin.
"For all the memories."