Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happpppppppy birthday to my beloved grandma! Yes its her birthday today. Mum prepared her present like eons ago (: Anyway even though you don't read my blog, I still wanna say it here, I hope you like the pretty hijab we got you. It'll make you look prettier, heee. May Allah bless you always nenek! Oh this is my grandma whom I think I will look like when I get older. There's this photo of her when she was like five, and I look like her. So I think I will look somehow somewhat like her when I am older. Heeeeeeh.
I need to shop like pronto. Hehhhhhhhhhh I am a family-type of person. But I totally dislike staying at home during weekends (unless I am really weally sick or smth or during lebaran). Oh emmmm gee, its really weally boring! My Sianturi relatives came over today to visit my recuperating Dad. Sarah had a surgery too and she's doing ooober fine. Please don't eat spicy food okay babe. Its been ages since I last met her. She was wearing a Fossil bag which reminds me that I MUST GET ONE TOO. I love Fossil. Fullstop. Kay love you human beings like cute adorable stickers!





"Hope its the right thing to do."