
Anyhoooooooo I received a question on my Formspring yesterday asking me: Who you wanna go out with for a date? name one guy. and be realistic...
Firstly I had one person in mind already, Yang Seungho! Until I read the be realistic part. Ha ha ha if I have to be realistic it has to be someone of acquaintance or a friend right? The date will be something like hanging out at a cafe, eating cheesecake and banana muffin preferably, with a cup of bubble tea filled with pearls. Yum yum. Polaroids. Laughters. The thought of it makes me wiggle. Anyway thanks to the person for the question and if you're someone I know, you should've just asked me in person. However if you do so, then Formspring is redundant. Heh heh. Okay people keep asking me questions on Formspring okay. Just not the ones which'll cause some awkwardness or smth ha ha ha kay love you like a cup of milk tea!
"I know you'll just keep coming back."