





Hello I am a year older but I still wanna be the little Princess. That is made possible with the pretty people around me and I love them oh so much.
As of 17 October this year, I am now a year older! But my height still remains the same as it is when I was in secondary two. I may be young, but I have learnt many new things. And I am thankful to Him for everything. I learnt that in this world, and in the Hereafter, you're the only person who can help you (like later when you pass on and the angels of death ask you questions pertaining to your amalan and iman, no one can help you answer that like hello). I learnt that the love for God and family is undying (boyf/girlf is not everything because they may just leave you for someone else, but your family can't because they've taken care and loved you since you were a cute little baby. And God loves you). I learnt that I cannot have anyting and everything that I want (like when I was in primary school I asked for a pony, and obviously I didn't get it). And finally I learnt that even though the real world is filled with cruelty, there are many wonderful little thinggies that adds a wholesome amount of happiness to one's life (like how I didn't do well for my O's and ended up in Millennia, but in the end meeting awesome people like my classmates who are a bunch of blessings)!
Oh I don't mean to brag but I have a wonderful family. A family whom I look forward to meet as soon as school ends (yes, eventhough the whole of my life I've lived with them). I feel like a Princess when I'm with my family. Thank you ibu and ayah for raising me, showering me with the utmost love and care that I need. Also equipping me with knowledge for now and the Hereafter. I won't replace the both of you with anything else on Earth hee hee. And when I achieve my dreams of being a teacher, I'll repay you for all that you've done. I love you so much yay! The birthday celebrations was thumbs up. I am quite sure Hanz like it as much as I do :D
And my friends are the best! Jiwers, I'll never forget you bunch because in my whole entire four years in secondary school, you guys were a huuuuge component of it. I am so thankful that we were all kental and smart enough to be chosen as student councillors. Secondary one orientation camps, meetings, events and morning duties, squabbles; we went through a lot together. Thank you for being a part of my life!
And my friends are the best! Jiwers, I'll never forget you bunch because in my whole entire four years in secondary school, you guys were a huuuuge component of it. I am so thankful that we were all kental and smart enough to be chosen as student councillors. Secondary one orientation camps, meetings, events and morning duties, squabbles; we went through a lot together. Thank you for being a part of my life!
Yes yes yes and not forgetting my wonderful classmates of 09A4! The Alevels examination is something I've always wanted to do but being in Millennia was not. I was quite half hearted being in Millennia, especially with friends who were not my type, Mer not liking me speak in English, and Julie&the gang thinking I was like some snobbish english speaking girl. Woah, and I stick with Yusri like most of the time to the extent that you guys thought we were together. Zomg! The first half of year one was a nightmare! But we all got closer as time goes by, especially this year. Those who at first do not like me thinking that I am snobbish now know the person that I am heeeeeeeeeh. Oh and this year, for the first time ever, I represented the school in a national Malay debate competition! Shahirah Sianturi debating, in Malay somemore like zomg. I surprised myself, really. And the fact that we are the best class of the year two batch speaks a lot about 09A4. Oh oh thank you to Waitee, Sri, Shoewei, Julie, Mer, Mas, Nadia, Fatin and Ahmad for the suprise! HEEEEEEEEEE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE IT RIGGGGGGGGGGGHT. And to my fellow mentel girl Hazzy wuzzy, thank you for the present baby. I love my 09A4 forever and ever you'll stay in my heart.
To wobblexzs, thank you for the surprise on the 15th! You don't know how much I loved the presents. But I like tak sampai hati wanna scribble notes on it. Howwwww? Heh. By the way, we've been through so much. We nearly went bonkers because we kept getting on each others' nerves. I am not evil, I am nice heeeeeeeh. Thank you kay bestfriendforeverandever. Your care and concern is deeply appreciated! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeh (:
To wobblexzs, thank you for the surprise on the 15th! You don't know how much I loved the presents. But I like tak sampai hati wanna scribble notes on it. Howwwww? Heh. By the way, we've been through so much. We nearly went bonkers because we kept getting on each others' nerves. I am not evil, I am nice heeeeeeeh. Thank you kay bestfriendforeverandever. Your care and concern is deeply appreciated! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeh (:
The texts I received were appreciated! And to the 173 people who wished me on Facebook, thankie whankie! To conclude, my birthday this year is likey likey. You bunch of nice people give me gazillion of reasons to be thankful to Him. I love you human beings like helium balloons, polaroids and bubble tea! Mwaaaaaaaah.
"A year older a year wiser."