Thursday, July 15, 2010

Returning of exams scripts {RAWR}. PE, conditioning: 2 rounds, a set of push ups which caused terrible pain because we forgot to stretch, a set of crunches and a set of jumping jacks. Alevel Malay listening comprehension. Soccer for the last game module, now volleyball which is causing my hands to turn red after each session. MOB's Production tutorial is killing me with 37 questions at one go. I flunked Promo 1. Oh and 7 weeks to Promo 2.

Somebody save me.
That's the summary of what's happening and what had happened (in school). Gosh, this is the period of time where I feel I'm letting myself down. And my parents too. Like ZOMG dude seriously. I gotta buck upppppppppp. Everything seemed fine before the june holidays. Dangszx, june hols make us procrastinate like a lot. Bad june hols! But I loved my june hols this year though with bahas and all. Like raaaaaaaah.


Hi. I promise to work harder for Promo 2 in order to keep track with the increasing demand for my effort to be put into my studies so that I could reach my dreams in entering university and becoming a teacher. Love you people like coca cola.





"Impossible is nothing."